This Standard is currently in development and is not available on the Standards Webstore.
- Principles of Wildfire Smoke Damage Restoration;
- Atmospheric Wildfire Smoke Distribution;
- Composition of Wildfire Smoke;
- Particle Behavior and Distribution in Indoor Environments;
- Limitations, Complexities, Complications and Conflicts;
- Administrative Procedures and Project Documentation;
- Preliminary Assessment, Inspection Methods and Strategies;
- Sampling Methods and Strategies;
- Analytical Methods, Analysis and Interpretation;
- Restoration Work Plan Development;
- Restoration of Wildfire Smoke Impacted Structures and Improvements;
- Restoration of Wildfire Smoke Impacted Contents and personal Property, and
- Post-Remediation Evaluation and Verification.
S760 Consensus Body Chair: Brad Kovar S760 Consensus Body Vice-Chair: Patrick Moffett
BSR is the ANSI Board of Standards Review that reviews and approves Standards as American National Standards. All new Standards under development are designated as BSR/IICRC till such time that they receive final approval from ANSI and can be published.