The Mold Remediation Specialist Certification validates competency to:
• Perform mold remediation for structures and contents
• Design and maintain containments
• Control pressure differentials
• Safely work in mold contaminated environments
• Understand common remediation work practices
• Review protocols
• Design and implement remediation processes
• Understand and follow industry standards and legal requirements
• Recognize conditions conducive for causing mold growth
• Prevent amplification and containment for a variety of building types
• Implement proper use of Personal Protective Equipment
• Maintain appropriate documentation of removal/remediation processes
Applicants must meet a minimum of one year of verifiable mold remediation experience.
Use the MRS certification to apply for a government mold remediation license.
Find out if the MRS Certification qualifies for your local license.